We have developed a detailed hygiene concept in order for you to enjoy a relaxed and above all safe stay. Your self-responsibility in dealing with hygiene regulations has already helped to curb the pandemic. In order to further reduce the risk of infection, we ask you to follow our recommendations.
Recommendations for your hotel and restaurant stay
• We recommend wearing a medical mouth and nose cover.
• We ask you to disinfect your hands before entering our premises.
• Through regular surface disinfection in our hotel rooms, in the restaurant and in all other public areas of the Hotel Alte Post we actively carry contribute to a reduced risk of infection.
• A distance of at least 1.5 meters protects you and those around you from contracting COVID-19.
• Marked walking routes and distance instructions help you to move around in the hotel area with the greatest possible reduction of contact.
• Make sure you follow the cough and sneeze etiquette.
• Also support your children in following the hygiene instructions.
Furthermore, for organizational reasons, we ask that you reserve a table in advance. Hotel guests should reserve a table at check-in or in the restaurant. Please always give us your full name and telephone number.