In order for you to enjoy a relaxing and above all safe stay, we have developed a detailed hygiene plan based on the current official requirements.
Your own responsibility in handling hygiene regulations has already helped to contain the pandemic. We therefore ask you to follow all instructions carefully during your stay.
- either a negative COVID-19 test (rapid antigen test or PCR test, not older than 48 hours when checking into our hotel; or
- a full COVID-19 vaccination (14 days must have elapsed since the last vaccination with an approved vaccine, proof by digital vaccination passport or the yellow paper version of the vaccination passport); or
- a recovery from COVID-19 by presenting the positive COVID-19 PCR test result that is at least 28 days but no more than six months old.
- Please note that for a visit in the restaurant, the test may not be older than 24 hours
- Please always stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and observe the signs and distance markings.
- Tables are placed with a minimum distance of 1.5 metres (inside and outside).
- Our guests must disinfect their hands at the designated stations before entering the guest rooms and using the prepared equipment and objects.
- Coughing and sniffing hygiene rules must be strictly observed.
- The restaurant tables inside and outside are set to a minimum distance of 2 meters.
- Our guests must disinfect their hands at the designated stations before entering the rooms.
- Rules for cough and sneezing hygiene must be strictly observed.
- Our staff are basically well trained in occupational health and safety standards and their handling and can provide you with information and assistance if needed. If necessary, follow their instructions, which serve to comply with the rules and thus for your own safety.
- Elevators may only be used by persons from shared rooms at the same time. However, we generally recommend using our stairs.
- Upon arrival, you assure us that you do not have any breathing symptoms within yourself (eg respiratory infections, fever, cough, etc.).
- In the event of an infection being detected during your stay, you will immediately return to your main residence
- You agree that we electronically store your full contact information for the purpose of documenting possible chains of infection.
- Parents are aware of their children and their compliance with the hygiene regulations.
- Each table reservation must be made in good time and provide the full contact details of the person making the reservation.
- Please note that for a visit in the restaurant, the test may not be older than 24 hours.
- All bookings and reservations must be made by email. Always give us your full name, address and mobile number.
- Phone bookings are also accepted with full contact details, including email address.
- With each reservation, you automatically accept that we register your personal data for traceability purposes in accordance with the current Covid 19 rules.
- To avoid unplanned overlap, we allocate our tables for dinner once from noon. 17.30 and a second time from kl. 20:00. Please let us know if you are planning a second or longer stay. We are happy to try to take your individual wishes into account.
- The restaurant may only be open until 11.00. Enjoy the rest of the evening in your hotel room.
- Be patient if the admission takes a little longer. We place them individually and the mandatory disinfection measures must be completed in advance.
- To avoid unwanted contact points, we have defined an input and an output. Distance marks and hand infection stations are set in the entrance area.
- We also ask that you only use our toilet facilities individually and consequently consider other guests so that the distance and hygiene regulations can also be complied with there and in the access area. We therefore ask our guests to use the toilet facilities in the occupied hotel room.
- When entering the counter area, disinfectants are available and it is mandatory to use them.
- There are coffee pots on the tables, the surfaces of which have of course been disinfected beforehand.
- You can get more drinks in our drinks counter on request.
- After each table change, the table surfaces and other surfaces touched by you and our team are cleaned.
- We therefore ask for your patience, unless a table is immediately available to you. It serves your and our safety and ensures an optimal standard of hygiene.
- We hand over our rooms to you in a thoroughly cleaned and disinfected condition.
- Make sure the room is ventilated regularly and regularly during your stay.
- We removed magazines and magazines as well as room A-Z to avoid infection risks. Our reception will be happy to assist you if needed.
- All laundries used (terrycloth and flat linen) were pre-washed at at least 60 ° C and ironed thoroughly. Bedspreads and extra pillows have been removed and can only be provided by our housekeeping team if required.
- Our housekeeping team only enters the hotel room after you have left the room and wears a mask and disposable gloves while cleaning the room.
- We would be delighted if you spent a relaxing stay in our house and then you can continue your healthy journey.
- At check-out we ask you to pay for your stay without using cash.
- We disinfect key cards to protect our next guests and our team after they have been returned.
- Cosmetic and wellness treatments can only be performed after a specific reservation.
- Use of the sauna is only allowed for individuals or in hotel room communities.
- Cosmetic treatments (except: cosmetics and pedicures) can be booked the following days:
Monday: 9:00 to 14:00
Tuesday: at 15-18
Saturday: 09:00 – 15:00
Sunday: 11:00 – 18:00
- Use of the sauna is possible at the following times after booking:
Monday-Friday from 15:00 to 21:00
Saturday-Sunday / public holiday from kl. 11:00 to 21:00 Please depart from the wellness reception. Please note that we can only book one sauna session per day for each guest / room group. We want to ensure that each of our guests has the opportunity to use our sauna.
- Our fitness area can be booked at the following times:
Monday – Friday from 15:00 to 21:00
Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 20:00
- All rules for distance and hygiene in our house must be observed.
Wellness treatments are not yet available.
We keep our guests up to date on changes to our website and we are happy to inform you directly via newsletters if we have a valid registration.